Dr Shikha Jain is a prominent infertility specialist/gynecologist in Pitampura, Delhi who has been a Gold Medalist during MBBS from S.N. Medical College, Agra. She has done MD (Obs. & Gynae.) from GMC, Bhopal. She topped Fellowship entrance exam conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi & pursued the Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. She is the leading lady when it comes to evaluation and management of infertile couples and provide full spectrum of services in the field of infertility management as ovulation induction & follicular monitoring, IUI, IVF-ET, ICSI, Blastocyst transfer, Cryopreservation, Surrogacy, Surgical sperm retrieval: TESA/PESA, Management of ART pregnancies and more. She has performed number of successful fertility enhancing laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgeries. Dr Shikha Jain has keen interest in recent advances in the management of female & male infertility. She has to her credit number of research papers and presentations on various aspects of infertility. Academically, she topped MBBS in all 4 professional examinations along with Gold Medals in 7 out of 14 subjects. She also won Dr P. N. Wahi Gold Medal for obtaining highest marks in Pathology & Microbiology from Sh. L. K. Advani (then Dy. Prime Minister of India) in 2002. Currently, Dr Shikha Jain is associated as Infertility Consultant with Akanksha IVF Centre along with her own clinic in Pitampura, Delhi.
- IVF/ ICSI
- TESA/ PESA
- Fertility Enhancing - Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Ovulation Induction & Follicular Monitoring
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Donor Egg/ Sperm
- Management of ART Pregnancies
Awards and Publications
- Award: Gold Medals in 7 subjects out of total 14 subjects in MBBS
- Award: Dr. P. N. Wahi Gold Medal for obtaining highest marks in Pathology & Microbiology from Sh. L. K. Advani (then Dy. Prime Minister of India)
- Award: Certificate of Honour - Pathology and Forensic Medicine
- Award: Certificate of Merit - Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology, P.S.M, Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Award: Second Prize in Paper presentation on Anemia, SNMC, Agra
- Award: First rank with 91% aggregate marks in All India Fellowship Entrance Exam conducted by National Board of Examinations, Delhi
- Award: Best FNB Student Prize, Mock Examination of Fellows in Reproductive Medicine, conducted at Bangalore Assisted Conception Centre, Bangalore
- Award: First Prize in Clinical Paper Presentation, Fertivision 2013, Titled \'Impact of Exogenous LH Supplementation in Poor Responder Women Undergoing IVF-ICSI\'
- Award: First Prize in Online \'ICOG Quiz on Infertility\'
- PANELIST in the Panel Discussion on Optimising IUI outcome in the pre-conference workshop on Intrauterine Insemination & Setting up of IUI lab at Max Hospital, Fertivision 2013, Delhi.
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER PRESENTATION as first co-author in 70th Annual Meeting of American Society of Reproductive Medicine at Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, USA, 21st Oct 2014.
MBBS (Gold Medalist), 2004
S N Medical College, Agra
MD (Obs. & Gynae), 2007
Gandhi Medical College, BHOPAL
FNB (Reproductive Medicine), 2013
Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi
- Presently, Consultant Reproductive Medicine at Akanksha IVF Centre, MCDH, Delhi
- Formerly, Fellow Reproductive Medicine, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Formerly, Senior Resident at Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Certifications and Memberships
- Specialised Training: FOGSI Ethiskills Course at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Delhi 2007
- Specialised Training: Bio-Medical Waste Management Training at GGS Hospital, Delhi 2008
- Specialised Training: Reproductive Ultrasound Training at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi 2012
- Life Member: Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Life Member: Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Life Member: Association of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life Member: The Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Teaching Faculty: FOGSI Certified Advanced ART courses & IFS ART Fellowship at Akanksha IVF Centre, Delhi
- Life Member: Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Life Member: Delhi Gynaecologist Forum
- Global Fertility Academy certified e learning on Advanced ART, June 2014